Covid-19 Health and Safety Regulations
Effective August 17, 2021, by NY City Government mandate, all indoor events attendees, staff and exhibitors, must follow NYC Covid-19 Safety Guidance. Failure to follow the rules below will result in denial of entry to the fair.
- You need to register in advance on our website to receive your e-pass by email, to avoid any queuing and gathering in the registration area at the show.
- It is necessary to show proof that you have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine authorised for emergency use by the FDA and/or WHO (Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) and Oxford-AstraZeneca. Click here for the full list of approved vaccines. A photo or photocopy of proof of vaccination is acceptable.
- It is necessary to show proof of your identity.
You can download the NYC Covid Safe app (Out-of-state visitors can also use the app) and add a photo of your vaccination card along with a photo of your Government Issued ID. Make sure that the name on your vaccination card, on your ID and on your Lineapelle New York entry pass match.
- Face masks coverings nose and mouth are mandatory for all visitors and exhibitors upon entering the fairgrounds and for the entire stay within the Metropolitan. Masks with exhaust vents are not permitted. Face shields must be worn with mask.
- Practise 6 feet social distancing during your visit whenever possible.
It is recommended:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Your health and safety are our top priorities. Please be assured that The Metropolitan Pavilion is following guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), New York State, and New York City for increased health and safety procedures. For the detailed Metropolitan Reopening guidelines, please click here